Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Let's Learn Nursery Rhyme




Twinkle , Twinkle Little Star
Twinkle twinkle little star ,
How I wonder what you are !
Up above the world so high ,
Like a diamond in the sky .

Old MacDonald had a farm
Old MacDonald had a farm , E-I-E-I-O ,
And on his farm he had some cow , E-I-E-I-O ,
With a moo-moo here ,
And a  moo-moo- there ,
Here a moo , there a moo ,
Everywhere a moo-moo
Old MacDonald had a farm , E-I-E-I-O . 
 
Round and round the garden 
Round and round the garden
Like a teddy bear ;
One step , two step ,
Tickle you under there !

One, two, three, four, five,
One, two, three, four, five, 
Once I caught a fish alive.
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten,
Then I let it go again.
Why did you let it go?
Because it bit mu finger so.
Which finger did it bite?
This little finger on my right.

2 comments: